Tuesday, January 29, 2008

From the top of my head


Dil chahata hai.....
World should not change so often....
its difficult to hold on to the remaining threads..
While you look away you tend to miss something important.
I crave stability sometimes, but still am in love with the dynamics of my life.
balancing the past and the present can be pretty tiring but still i feel that moving ahead without these threads holding you can be very difficult.
Kabhi na beete chamkeele din........

Frustration, helplessness, anger, irritation can be easily controlled if the feelings could just be shared. Its impossible to emagine a scenario when i couldn't talk to my friends and share my thoughts. Its cheezy to say but friends really do anchor you to the truths of life.
Hum na rahen kabhi yaron ke bin.......

No comments: