Thursday, October 05, 2006


Sitting at my system i can't think of a topic to write about. There was a time when i just picked up a pen and wrote out lines as if they were just buffered in the pen. Words flew on the paper.
The present context simply adheres me to conversational thinking. brain has forgotten what it is to go on a rampage of wild thoughts. till a couple of ears back i wrote and wrote till the pen went dry or my eyes pleaded for sleep, but now even to get a single thought running in my brain i have to channel my mind. The whole point of free thinking or random thoughts has gone astray.

1 comment:

neo said...

Hey ... didnt know you are blogging as well... here are my 20 cents on this topic... when you think there is too much on your mind that you have to start channeling it... it generally is good news... once u figure out your point of start..... you will have loads to write about as well.... ;-)....


Cheers!!!!